CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Guys and much welcome ! No need sweet talker here okey ! Enjoy read :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 5

what

What a huge fight. Never thought that you'd raise your voice to me to that extend. And maybe the things that you had said to me, you never meant it. I was crying so bad. I am your weight. I am the pressure. I guess I'm the one who weighs you down when you're trying so hard to fly. I guess I have to remove myself from you. I am still in shock. I'm separating myself from us. Maybe I'll be safer if it is you-and-me. It's funny. You used to be the safest place for me, in this world. Now I'm all scared of you. Still can't believe it.
You lost your temper, to a girl like me.
thank GOD
bhahaha
bad smile*

0 mulut murai: